T* Out of stock - see the latest model NC1002 * The Omega NC802 is the 220V version of the Omega NC800 (which is 110V). It operates exactly the same as the Omega NC900 (Omega NC902) but the colour is silver whereas Omega NC900/902 is chrome. Besides the colour difference, they are exactly the same.
Leading cold press slow juicer
The Omega NC802 is a worldwide leading cold press slow juicer, operating at a low speed of 80 RPMs resulting in minimal heat buildup and less oxidation whilst maintaining healthy enzymes and longer lasting juices.
Brilliant for juicing greens (including wheatgrass, celery, kale), vegetables (including hard veg like carrot and beets), fruits (including apples and lemons), and herbs (eg ginger, turmeric and mint)
The Omega NC802 can juice everything from fruits and vegetables to wheat grass and leafy greens.
Excellent for celery juice
The Omega NC802 is excellent for juicing celery and has the same high yield juicing function as the new Omega MM900. The Omega MM900 is not yet available in 220v but the Omega NC802 also features the new adjuster end cap, which increases juice yield.
In addition to being a top class cold press juicer, the Omega NC802 also has great food processing functions.
It can also:
- Make baby food and frozen desserts
- Make nut butters
- Extrude pasta
- Grind coffee and spices
- Mince herbs, meat and fish
- Make soy milk
- Make delicious frozen fruit sorbets
Fully extracts vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
The Omega NC802 has a powerful motor that thoroughly chews up plant fibers to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits and vegetables.
The dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency while the low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up.
Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, heavy-duty construction, four stabilizing feet and quiet operation.
Easy to assemble, operate and clean
Designed for convenience, the Omega NC802 is easy to assemble, operate and clean.
Upgraded features of the Omega NC802 are:
- A wider feeding chute which means less cutting
- A pulp ejector knob which exerts more pressure resulting in an even higher level of juice extraction
- A new shape and a slightly bigger counter footprint
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Exclusive “Dual Stage” masticating extraction
- 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice output
- Larger feed chute (compared to J8000 series)
- High juice yield – very dry pulp
- Powerful motor
- Less foaming than double gear juicers
- No heat rise promotes healthier, longer lasting juice
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Voltage: 220V/50-60Hz
- Usage: household use
- Includes 6 nozzles and 1 juicing screen
- BPA Free
The Omega NC802 is the 220V model of the NC800 (which is 110V) and is the silver version of the Omega NC900/902 (which is chrome).