The Omega NC1002 has all the great features that the previous models have with a modernised style and the same great juicing technology and workmanship that has made Omega the leaders in cold press juicers. The Omega NC1002 is the 220V version of the Omega NC1000 (which is 110V).
Slow cold press slow juicer for extra nutrients
The Omega NC1002 is a superior cold press slow juicer, operating at a low speed of 80 RPMs resulting in minimal heat buildup and less oxidation whilst maintaining healthy enzymes and longer lasting juices.
What can it juice?
- Greens (including celery, spinach, kale, wheatgrass, Bok choy, parsley etc)
- Vegetables (including hard veg like carrot and beets, pumpkin, baby marrows, broccoli etc )
- Fruits (including oranges, peaches, apples and lemons). Harder fruits are preferable to very soft fruit like mushy pears.
- Herbs (including mint, coriander, ginger and turmeric).
Can it juice celery?
Most definitely. The Omega NC1002 is excellent for juicing celery and its juicing function compares well with the Omega MM900; with its slow cold press squeezing operation for maximum output, whilst also being easy to use and easy to clean use and excellent juice output. It is much more than a celery juicer though and can juice most other vegetables including greens, herbs and fruits.
What else can the Omega NC1002 do?
In addition to the juicing screen, you get an extra solid screen which adds extra functionality and is used for mincing and homogenizing. It can be used to:
- Make baby food and frozen desserts
- Make nut butters
- Extrude pasta
- Grind coffee and spices
- Mince herbs, meat and fish
- Make soy milk
- Make delicious frozen fruit sorbets
Designed for maximum extraction
The adjustable end cap features 5 settings to get the most juice out of your fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens.
You can't go wrong with an Omega!
Like all juicers backed by the Omega brand, the Omega NC1002 reliably stands the test of time, thoroughly chewing up plant fibers to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits and vegetables.
The dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency while the low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up.
Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, heavy-duty construction, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation.
Easy to assemble, operate and clean
Designed for convenience, the Omega NC1002 is easy to assemble, operate and clean.
A great choice for health-conscious individuals, the NC1000HDS is 100% BPA free.
Boost your immunity
Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health
What's in the box?
1 juice cone (screen)
1 homogenizing cone (screen)
1 juice bowl
1 pulp bowl
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Exclusive “Dual Stage” masticating extraction
- 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice output
- Larger feed chute (compared to J8000 series)
- High juice yield – very dry pulp
- Powerful motor
- Less foaming than double gear juicers
- No heat rise promotes healthier, longer lasting juice
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Voltage: 220V/50-60Hz
- Usage: household use
- Includes 6 nozzles and 1 juicing screen
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
The Omega NC1002 is the 220V model of the NC1000 (which is 110V).