* Waiting on stock *
The Oscar Classic is a horizontal cold press masticating juicer in a pearl colour. It replaces the Oscar Juicer DA900 and Oscar Juicer DA1000 and is very similar to the Omega juicer NC802HD.
More about the Oscar Classic cold press slow juicer
- This Oscar Classic has a BPA free, single auger that utilizes the low wattage induction motor to crush and extract the juice from fruit, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- Operating as a dual stage mechanism, the Oscar Classic not only crushes the produce but also presses the juice out. The slow 70 RPM minimizes foaming, clogging, oxidizing and heating of the juice.
- The Oscar Classic comes standard with a blank ‘strainer‘ (also known as the mincing strainer) that can be used to make nut butters,grind coffee beans, crush fresh spices, make baby foods, purees, pates, soy bean milk, delicious frozen fruit sorbets and even pasta!
New strainer for fruit
- Comes with an additional coarse screen strainer for juicing softer fruit. The pusher also has a silicone ring for softer fruit.
- GE Ultem Tuff extra strong juicing auger
- 100% BPA & BPS free on all parts that come into contact with the juice
Easy to clean
- Simply detach the front end and dismantle
- For the juicing strainers use the brush (supplied) to remove all the pulp
- Rinse the remaining parts in warm soapy water using a brush or a cloth
- NOT dishwasher safe
- 200 watt induction motor
- 220v (50Hz) 63-75 RPM
- Dimensions: 47 x 18 X 33.5 (cm) (unboxed)
- Weight : 8.18 kg
in the box weight
- 20 year limited warranty motor and gearbox
- Five year limited warranty on front-end processing (juicing) parts. Note that as per the agents, parts are only replaced once and only paid out fully in the first year, thereafter only a percentage of the replacement cost is paid from year 2 to year 5 and the percentage paid under warranty decreases each year. This warranty is set by the S A agents.
- See FAQ's tab for detailed warranty information
- Warranty valid for household use only
Note: As per the agents: this is a warranty and not a guarantee. The front-end parts, like tyres on a car, are subject to wear and tear and should be replaced periodically. The warranty covers the untimely breakage of parts, taking into consideration the method of use and the produce being used.