The Wonderbag is a simple but revolutionary, non-electric portable slow cooker. Great for saving electricity and to use during power outages. Doubles up as a food warmer and cooler too!
Save electricity, gas or coal
- The Wonderbag is a clever insulated bag that continues to cook food after it has been brought to the boil by conventional methods for up to 12 hours without the use of additional electricity or fuel.
How does it work
- Simply bring the food to the boil, then place it in the pot in the Wonderbag and it will continue to slow-cook your food for up to 12 additional hours, with no additional fuel source (eg electricity, gas, coal, wood, paraffin).
- Allows you to start cooking your breakfast, lunch or dinner and leave the house whilst it continues to cook. Come back to a delicious fresh home-cooked meal.
- Slow cooker
- Keeps hot food warm
- Keeps cold food cool
- Looks great on the table to serve from pot to plate
- Helps transport food safely
No water wastage due to evaporation
- The cooking process less water
Helping the community
- When you buy a Wonderbag a portion of the proceeds go towards donating a Wonderbag to a family in need in a community in a developing country.
- Healthy: Cooking in the Wonderbag keeps the moisture inside your food and nutrients don't boil away, promoting healthy food.
- Safe: Slow cooking in The Wonderbag uses less water, food doesn't burn and neither should you or your family.
- Tasty and delicious: Cooking in the Wonderbag over time tenderizes meat, keeps vegetables firm, allows flavours to develop so meals are tasty and delicious.
- Gorgeous: Wonderbags are designed and made in attractive fabrics that are easy to wash, wipe and clean.
- Portable: The Wonderbag is perfect for transporting meals to picnics and to friends – ready to share and eat – piping hot. Once it is used, it can be put away.
- Wondertime convenience: Eat when you're ready. Family or friends running late? Keep your Wonderbag meal fresh and hot without spoiling it or prepare meals in advance, the night before, or in the morning and just reheat and serve. A nutritious meal is ready in minutes.
- Insulates: Hot and cold - the Wonderbag keeps things cold too, so it’s a great farmers market or supermarket companion to keep your groceries cold and frozen while travelling.
- Versatile: The Wonderbag is not just a slow cooker. It’s a great YOGURT maker, RICE cooker and BREAD ‘prover’.
- Catalyst for change: The Wonderbag changes lives. For every Wonderbag bought a donation is made to The Wonderbag Foundation who distribute Wonderbags to families in need in Africa.
- Goodness in a bag: The Wonderbag is good to the environment and good to you.
Colour (choose colour on checkout)
- Slow cooks without electricity (after you have started the initial cooking and bought the food to the boil)
- Saves on electricty and other heat creating fuel sources
- Weight: 1.1 kgs
- In use dimension: 38cm x 38cm x 20cm
- Made from a shweshwe polyester fabric with PU foam insulation
- Holds a 2 to 6 litre pot: suitable for 2 - 6 people
- Washable: The Wonderbag can be spot-washed and hung to dry. Newer washing machines with a gentle wash cycle can also be used with cold water and minimal detergent: hang dry or low temperature setting on dryer.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against factory defaults. Does not include wear and tear.
We are here to help! Friendly, efficient service is just a call or email away!
A choice for GREENliving, the Wonderbag saves time and money!