What can the Spyragyra do?
How do I use the Spyragyra?
- Using the flat blade, make curly strands with cucumbers, beetroots, apples, baby marrows and much more. These are great to use as garnish, in salads and in side dishes. The flat blade can also be used to shred cabbage for coleslaw and perfectly slice onion rings.
- Using the 3 blade types you can make vegetable noodles, fruit salad, spiral spaghetti salad, tasty stir fry's and much more
- Veggie spaghetti - essential hand operated kitchen tool that turns all hard vegetables into one of three widths of spaghetti including the 0,9mm angel hair to make attractive salads and fruit salads
- Fluted vegetables - makes amazingly attractive fluted vegetables suitable for salads, cooked vegetables and decorations
- Shredding and slicing - green and yellow pepper strips in seconds,makes finely sliced coleslaw.
- Handle with care: all blades are sharp
- Cut both ends of the fruit/vegetable
- Push the fat end of the vegetable onto the pipe blade
- Holding the vegetable push the spikes on the rotating disk onto the other end of the vegetable