The Nutricentre juicer is a high volume centrifugal juicer, that can be used in homes and businesses.
- Durable long-lasting motor: The GE induction motor installed in the NutriCentre is a full 1/3 horsepower and has been tested by the Underwriters Laboratories in the USA to run for 15,000 hours of use! And in case you leave it on by mistake, the motor has built-in thermal overload protection (circuit breaker), which will stop the motor after about 3 hours of inactivity. Just as an aside, you cannot burn out an induction motor! It works in a magnetic field. In other words, there is no friction whatsoever.
- Quiet operation: the Nutricentre operates quietly without noise.
- Cutting edge of the latest trends: in Health Food Appliances. The Model 1000 features stainless steel juicing blades, durable Monsanto Lustran housing (which will not discolour like normal ABS), and a powerful induction motor.
High Volume Juice Capacity:
Can juice 6 – 7 litres per hour. Because it has an induction motor, busy juice bars can use it to juice continuously.
- Power: 220 Volt AC 50 Hz 200-650 watt
- Motor: 1/3 hp induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Size: 33 cm x 22 cm x 30 cm
- Weight: 6.5 kgs
A choice for GREEN living, the Nutricentre is perfect for busy juice bars!