The Nutricentre juicer is a high volume centrifugal juicer, suitable for commercial or home use.
- Durable long-lasting motor: The GE induction motor is a full 1/3 horsepower and has been tested by the Underwriters Laboratories in the USA to run for 15,000 hours of use. It also has built-in thermal overload protection (circuit breaker), which will stop the motor after about 3 hours of inactivity. Better still, you cannot burn out an induction motor! It works in a magnetic field. In other words, there is no friction whatsoever.
- Quiet operation: the Nutricentre operates quietly without any disturbing noise.
- Cutting edge of the latest trends: The Nutricenter 1000 has strong stainless steel juicing blades, durable Monsanto Lustran housing (which will not discolour like normal ABS), and a powerful induction motor.
High Volume Juice Capacity:
The Nutricentre juicer can juice 6 – 7 litres per hour. Because it has an induction motor, busy juice bars can use it to juice continuously.
- Power: 220 Volt AC 50 Hz 200-650 watt
- Motor: 1/3 hp induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Size: 33 cm x 22 cm x 30 cm
- Feeding tube size: 65 x 40 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kgs
- Warranty: 5 years against defects in material and workmanship. 1 year on the blade.
A choice for GREEN living, the Nutricentre is perfect for busy juice bars!