NATURONE is a natural progesterone cream in a natural vegetable based aqueous cream.
It is important to use a bottle per month for the first 3 months to achieve hormonal balance. Thereafter the dose can be decreased depending on symptoms.
Each bottle of NATURONE contains:
- progesterone 2000 mg
- extra virgin cold pressed macadamia oil
- avocado oil
- marula oil
- vitamin E as the anti-oxidant
- ceto stearyl alcohol - a vegetable emulsifier
- grapefruit seed extract as the natural preservative
- deionised water
More on the ingredients:
- Progesterone pH. Eur. USP JP - Is derived principally from diosgenin, a steroidal sapogenin, found either in the soya-bean or the yam.
- Extra virgin cold pressed Macadamia Oil – This is an important ingredient as many other creams use either a mineral oil which is a petro-chemical and therefore has an oestrogenic effects in the body, or refined oils which can be carcinogenic. Macadamia nut oil is an excellent natural emollient and very stable.(like olive oil). It is also high in natural vitamin E, an excellent anti-oxidant.
- Avocado oil
- Marula oil an excellent anti-oxidant
- Vitamin E - 0.2%.
- Ceto stearyl alcohol - a vegetable emulsifier
- Glycerine - also of vegetable origin
- Deionised water
- Grapefruit seed extract as a preservative
NATURONE cream base does not contain:
- animal derivatives
- mineral oils
- chemical preservatives
- synthetic substances
NATURONE is completely natural and has no animal derivatives, nor is it tested on animals. It can therefore be used by all, irrespective of dietary, environmental or religious concerns.
NATURONE has a pH of 5.5, which is in balance with that of the skin.
1 x 50ml glass jar. (Also available in a pack of 3 - see separate listed product)
A choice for HEALTHYliving, use natural supplements!