The Green Star is a highly rated Twin gear juicer renowned for the superior quality of the juice it produces.
The Secret is in the twin gears...
the twin gears press the pulp forcing the juice from the fibres.
The Greenstar 2000 can:
- juice fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and herbs
- be used as a food mill to make baby food, nut butter and sorbet.
More about the twin gears:
- The twin gears turn slowly at approximately 110 rpm's, thereby reducing the oxidation of the juice,
- The shelf life of the juice under optimal conditions is up to 3 days,
- The twin gear unit maintains the measured enzyme activity at an average of 84% ,
- Works very well with green leafy vegetables as well as veg and fruit.
The Green Star 2000 is the same juicer as the The Green Star 3000 but is now supplied standard without the pasta nozzles and the price has dropped because of this.
The Green Star 2000 comes with all of the basic juicing and food processing attachments, including
- the finescreen to make juice with minimal pulp
- the homogenizing blank for basic food processing/homogenizing
- glass juice pitcher
- wooden plunger
- plastic plunger
- cleaning brush
- Power at drive shaft 4 HP
- Motor 190 watts,
- Industrial, fan cooled motor.
- Weight: 11kg
- 5 years on parts and labour
Make a choice for GREEN living by investing in high quality products that support your health and wellbeing!