Daikin MC70L Air Purifier
R 9 995.00
A highly efficient air purifier with an advanced 7 layer filtering process and pollen feature, covering up to 46 Sq metres.
FeaturesShipping delay - New stock expected end Julne 2017
The Daikin MC70L is a highly efficient advanced flash streamer air purifier with a 7 layer filtering system as well as a pollen ion mode.
A link is increasingly being recognised between health problems and the quality of the air that we breathe. Allergic diseases and asthma are on the rise. The Daikin Air purifier will remove airborne allergens from the air to reduce these diseases and protect your health and well-being.
The Daikin MC70L Flashstreamer air purifier is a firm favourite in homes and offices alike:
- It is highly effective at eliminating common allergens such as pollen, dust, mite droppings and adjuvant substances like formaldehyde.
- Airborne viruses are removed in less than 1 minute.
- Bacteria and mold spores are broken down by the Flash Streamer, which also breaks down and removes odours before the purified air is returned to the room.
Enjoy the enhanced performance of the advanced 7 layer filtering system:
- 99.6 % allergen removal of the most common allergens such as pollen, dust mite droppings, mold and adjuvant substances such as formaldehyde
- 99.9 % removal of viruses and bacteria. Airborne viruses are removed by the bio-antibody filter in less than 1 minute.Bacteria and mold spores are broken down by the flash streamer after being adsorbed by the Titanium apatite photocatalytic filter
- 95% deodorisation. The Flash Streamer breaks down and removes odours before the purified air is returned to the room
Outstanding features: Advanced 7-layer filtering system:
- Automatic operation: Air flow is adjusted to the level of dirt in the air. When the air is cleaner, lower air flow rates are enabled, thus saving electricity
- Pollen ion mode: By creating a gentle turbulence in the room, pollen is caught before it lands on the floor
- TURBO mode: This convenient mode provides high power operation. Use it when you first arrive home or when you have unexpected guests
- Off-timer: The remote control can be set to turn the unit off after 1, 2 or 4 hours
- Four fan speeds: Fan speed can be adjusted in four steps from LL to H mode
- Brightness adjustment: The brightness of the lamps on the indicator panel can be adjusted to one of three levels
- Child lock: Set the Child lock with the remote control to prevent small children from operating the air purifier
- Prefilter: Removes large dust particles and pet hairs
- Bio-Antibody Filter: Captures and removes airborne viruses
- Plasma Ionizer: Dust and pollen are positively charged and sent to the electrostatic filter
- Flash Streamer: Generates high speed electrons which break down odours and formaldehyde
- Electrostatic Dust Collection Pleated Filter (Front): Adsorbs the positively charged dust & pollen
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Pleated Filter (Back): Adsorbs and decomposes odours, bacteria & viruses
- Deodorising Catalyst: Absorbs & breaks down odours
- Ultra-quiet operation: 16dB(A) in silent mode
- Large airflow: 420m3/h in turbo mode
- Stylish design
- Portable: lightweight 9kg can easily be moved from one room to another
- Powerful 4-directional fan: reaches every corner of the room
- Applicable room size: up to 48m2
- Exceptionally low energy consumption
- Automatic operation setting adjusts the air flow to the level of air pollution
- Low maintenance
- 3 Year Guarantee
What are allergens?
- Easy to clean flat panel exterior
- Hand washable pre-filter and plasma ioniser
- Bio-Antibody filter lasts a year (overall operation will not be adversely affected if the Bio-Antibody filter is not replaced)
- Pleated filter (steps 5 and 6 above) lasts 6 months - 2 years, depending on the air quality. The unit comes standard with 5 pleated filters.
Allergens are impurities in the air that can bring on an allergic reaction. In an urban environment, a mixture of these allergens with other impurities present in the air called adjuvant substances such as Diesel Exhaust Particles (DEPs) produced by engines and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) present in building materials, cosmetics etc. can turn allergens into heavy allergens. These in turn can have increased negative health effects such as aggravated symptoms and the triggering of latent allergies.
Is indoor air pollution a real problem?
Yes. The level of indoor air pollution is on average 1.5 to 2.5 times higher than what you find in ambient air outside*. Air pollution outside is largely attributable to vehicle traffic, but up to 55% of hazardous volatile substances indoors do not come from traffic outside but from indoor sources like dust particles, cleaning products, tobacco smoke and candles. Often our homes also do not have enough ventilation, and since indoor air can be heavily polluted the chances of developing allergies is very real. Considering that we spend 60% to 90% of our time indoors, it is more necessity than luxury to purchase a Daikin air purifier to effectively cleanse your breathing space of dust particles, pollen, bacteria, viruses, unpleasant odours, hazardous gases, pet hairs and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
*Source: Flemish Institute for Technological Research
We are here to help! Friendly, efficient service is just a call or email away!
A choice for GREEN living, the Daikin MC70L Air purifier is a healthy solution to indoor air pollution.